Het is nu 27-04-2024 16:18
Onbeantwoorde berichten bekijken

Gebruikersnaam:     Wachtwoord:

Lesser-Demon Helpforum

Ryan Reynolds Reveals His Daughter's Name

Lesser-Demon Helpforum -> Items Kopen ? Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren

Auteur   Bericht 

rinezosines

Newb

Bericht Geplaatst: 20-03-2015 14:22    Onderwerp: Ryan Reynolds Reveals His Daughter's Name
 Reageren met citaat  

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively have kept mum about the moniker of their little girl since she came into the world over the holiday season. But in an interview with the "Today Show," the actor confirmed that her name has been out there for a while.

After joking with Willie Geist about names like Excalibur Anaconda Reynolds and Butternut Summersquash Reynolds, the "Woman in Gold" star finally fessed up and revealed that his daughter's name is James.

"I didn't want to be the first guy screaming it out to the media," Reynolds told Geist. "Because as we know, little girls turn into teenage girls and little teenage girls sometimes scan through the archives and go, 'Why did you do that?'"

In an interview earlier this month, Reynolds told Jimmy Fallon that fatherhood is "the best," gushing to the late night host, "She's got me wrapped around her finger. I am a slave to the rhythm ... I can't wait. It's just going to be teatime every day with her."

Find us on Pinterest!
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

rinezosines

Newb

Bericht Geplaatst: 20-03-2015 14:26    Onderwerp:
 Reageren met citaat  

I can't wait either. It is the very moment for Leg Warmers team to do their best to finish the task.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Berichten van afgelopen:   

Lesser-Demon Helpforum -> Items Kopen ?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren